RcR-Snitches get stitches RcR-Snitches get stitches

Haha, laughed my ass so hard when he punched glasses away from that guy, funny detail there! Very good having nes sprites mostly/custom ones, me likey!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Something new, something better but still maintain the actual idea - with new thingies! What can one say, this is very nice work from you. Keep it up!

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

Well, it wasnt as good as earlier music videos youve made in the past. This song seems so hollow. Didnt really have anything that would catch me. Animation is good as exptected but the song ... The song ... Nope, no, nada, njet etc. Didnt fly this time, sorry bud!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

oh well.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Well, that i could call a surprise! :)

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Well, this was interesting... Kind of... I think ... Maybe... Hmmm...mmm....*Splurts*

Mario's Date Mario's Date

Speaking of whats the odds?

Ive heard that dating can be stressfull at times, well, this one puts it outta hole new level what comes for karma, eh?

Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

I've seen others, ive seen this one ...

...And i am _NOT_ disappointed of what we have here! This serie (?) keeps me very well enterntained and seems you get all time new and new ideas (wich is GOOD) only to wonder where do you get all those crazy ideas (really?). No matter of what, i laugh my ass off every single time i watch your flash, yes, they are SO awesome that losing my ass would be wort to it! :)

Want-to-see-more (as do other people too, i suspect)

CHEERS!!!

8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 1 8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 1

Odd, yet original piece of work

Moreover, ive thinking that i might seen this flash other site aswell, than now here. I could be wrong tho. Well, this flash is intresteded compact of cool-ness and some oldschool stuff, very creative ill say.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

Hmm.

First i must say, that i am not into this kind of artistic "display", more over, dont understand it (as it supposed to be). But i would say that, this was interesting, at some aspects. I think, heh.

Pencilmation 14 Pencilmation 14

Keep it going, VERY enjoyable stuff, SIR

These Pencilmations makes me smile every single time when i watch them! Keep up with this good stuff, me likes!