Southern Sky (Original Mix) Southern Sky (Original Mix)

Not bad at all

It goes on quite well, however - something disturbs me in that melody in it. I wonder if i had heard it from another DJ tracks ... Quite unsure about that. But in anyways, this is nice packet and goes quite good by background music!

dragonsteak responds:

thanks for being so specific? if you could tell me what song I "stole" it from, that would let me know... because I don't.

Intruder Shadow Intruder Shadow

Nope, not like this

I am sorry, but this track is pure umh.. Nothingness? dont get offended, but it hardly gives anything to grab for. Or that does it for me anyways. Cant get hold of the song, nor listen it with deeply means.. Hmm, more work -work work and it would sound better.

carl565 responds:

seems to me your the only one that feels that way, what ever. ill be adding more to it, it was only supposed to be a demo of the real thing, plus i was just messing around with drums and added random bass and guitar in it

Falling Into Technology Falling Into Technology

Uh-Oh?

I would guess, that this song is still under some work? I mean, it doesn't sound as finished. You got mainly the drums there and couple hihat hits. I would sugges you add some leads or even a melody -- that would boost it nicely up.

Nobody is perfect, but with training you will get near to it!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Hop-hop, 'ere we goooooooo....!

Too repeatitive, otherwise this is very nice track. And leads adds the cherry on top of it. Go figure! ;)

Yami Yami

Quite i guess, huh?

Mmmh, i guess it sounds alright. I dont quite get grip of this song, but then again i am not big fan of yo-gi-uh .. yo .. ye.. oh fine. You got my drift i guess anyways? :P

Also, i think you should update your sounds/instruments, hmm.. Just a hunch.

Shitville Shitville

Funky'ol-magenna!

Sounds like hardcore-trance, meh likes it muchos. Wonder, if your other tracks sounds as nice. Good leads too, btw.

[MAC8]Origins [MAC8]Origins

Feels odd, but ...

I am not that fan for this type of genre. But somehow i liked it!

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Guess thats a good thing.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Heavenly-heavy!

Feels crazy -- sounds like crazy.. Quite perfecto to be as MADNESS! ;)

RealFaction responds:

haha the title made me laugh, thanks.